Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,rec.sport.football.college,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Vegetarian Breakfast Sausage (meatless sausage)

On Wed, 10 Oct 2012 14:04:39 -0700 (PDT), "Mr. N.A.Cho"
> wrote:

>On Oct 10, 4:09*pm, Goo wrote:
>> On 10/10/2012 12:54 PM, dh@. wrote:

>> > * * *Veganism is more than just concern about health and diet. Vegans try to
>> > avoid using any products which contribute to the lives and deaths of livestock
>> > animals

>> There is no reason to "contribute" to livestock animals "getting to
>> experience life."- Hide quoted text -

>this now reminds me of the Twilight Zone Episode "To Serve Man".
>
>IT'S A COOKBOOK!!!!!

Whatever. Billions of livestock animals do live only because they're raised
for food so their lives deserve as much or more consideration than their deaths.
Eliminationists who abuse the gross misnomer "animal rights" are opposed to
giving the animals' lives as much or more consideration than their deaths
because doing so works against the elimination objective. In case anyone is
unaware of it they not only want to eliminate livestock but all domestic
animals. The difference between animal welfare and the misnomer is: the animals.
AW wants to provide decent lives to billions of animals, while the misnomer
wants to prevent such animals from existing.