Katra

Default What does turtle taste like?

"-L." wrote:

> (Kenneth Leja) wrote in message . com>...
> > And how do you eat it?

> Many species of turtle are endangered world-wide. I don't advocate eating them.
> Nothing more awesome than encountering a turtle in the wild.
>
> -L.

I actually have to agree with this. :-)
That is why I only ate a turtle that _had_ to be killed.
Before that, even tho' I was curious about trying the meat,
I could just never bring myself to kill a healthy turtle.
I run into them in the river all the time when I go snorkeling.

It's tempting tho' sometimes when you are fishing and they
keep taking your bait! <G>

From the experience with that one turtle, they are not
really worth the effort anyway.

K.
--
>^,,^< Cats-haven Hobby Farm >^,,^<
>^,,^<

"There are millions of intelligent species in the universe, and they are
all owned by cats" -- Asimov

Custom handcrafts, Sterling silver beaded jewelry
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...s&userid=katra