Posted to alt.creative+cooking,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,rec.food.cooking
Rupert Rupert is offline

Default Vegetarian Breakfast Sausage (meatless sausage)

On Oct 9, 5:43*pm, George Plimpton > wrote:
> On 10/9/2012 8:12 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> It was a great joke, especially because you fell for it.

> > I don't really understand why you think I fell for it.

> Because I saw you fall for it. *You fell right over.

I don't understand what you mean. What happened was that I said I
didn't realize that they called vegan meat Satan, which is of course
true. At that stage I didn't realize that he wanted to make a pun on
the names of one of the mock meats, but then he explained himself.

Is that in some way "falling for" the joke? How would my response have
been different if I hadn't fallen for it?