Dale Williams

Default TN: Ballet and nebbiolo, good QPR whites, bad wines for a good cause

In article >, Mark Lipton >
writes:

>Sorry, but I have to ask: where do you find gunflint to smell in the first
>place?

Do you really want to delve into my sordid past? In my long ago teen years (25+
years ago), I was more enamored of weaponry than Charlton Heston. Not only did
I handload my own bullets and shotgun shells, but hung out with Rev War
reenactors, gun buffs, etc. Not a smell you forget. I might be a Kerry voter
now, but I'd be happy to challenge Dubya in the "things that go bang" category
on Jeopardy.

>Is the Chave CdR really Grenache? I'd have guessed that it's declassified or
>young Syrah from the N. Rhone. If it's young vines, that could explain the
>lack
>of ageworthiness...

I'll confess to shooting my mouth off here, but tasted so ripe, round , and
red-fruity I assumed Grenache>

best
Dale

Dale Williams