Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Peppermint Patootie Peppermint Patootie is offline

Default Anyone plan on trying new foods/recipes?

In article >,
"Julie Bove" > wrote:

> I asked
> what I thought was a very clear and specific question. Do you have a
> favorite recipe for boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked with Mexican
> seasoning? How more specific could I be? I did not say... Do you have a
> Mexican recipe that uses chicken? Do you know how we could eat chicken with
> something else and make it low carb? Nope. Didn't ask that. And yet they
> did go out of their way to answer that.

You said, and I quote: "Anyone know of a Mexican type recipe for
preparing boneless, skinless chicken breasts?" That is not the same as
"boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked with Mexican seasoning."

PP
- Chris Malcolm