Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Anyone plan on trying new foods/recipes?

Julie Bove > wrote:

: "Karen" > wrote in message
: >
: > Julie, put whatever Mexican seasoning you like on the boneless chicken
: > breast. Bake in a 325 degree oven till a meat thermometer registers
: > 165 degrees. Usually it takes about 30 to 40 minutes depending on the
: > thickness of the piece of meat. It's as easy as that. You could
: > poach chicken breast on the stove for about 15 minutes and add
: > seasoning of your choice after it's cooked.

: Thanks! I don't usually use Mexican seasoning which is why I asked. I have
: some Adobe and I have taco seasoning which I have only ever used for ground
: beef.

CAreful with teh adobe as it can be very salty, so don't add any other
salt. I ave never used taco seasoning.

Wendy