Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Anyone plan on trying new foods/recipes?

Julie Bove > wrote:

: "Cheri" > wrote in message
: ...
: > "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
: > ...
: >
: >> Target has chicken on sale so I will be buying some of that for Angela.
: >> Anyone know of a Mexican type recipe for preparing boneless, skinless
: >> chicken breasts?
: >
: > Maybe something here would work.
: >
: > http://allrecipes.com/recipes/meat-a...n/ViewAll.aspx

: I don't think so. Those appear to be recipes that *use* chicken. Like
: enchiladas. Seeing as how she is only allowed one serving of carb with her
: meal, those wouldn't work. I just need a way to cook the chicken. Not put
: it *in* something.
There are all kinds of low carb tortillas available that could be used in
this kind of recipe. I get some that are small and 3 carbs per tortilla,
and others that arae large(like a wrap) with about 6 net carbs. I use
these for all kinds of things.

Wendy