Old 25-09-2012, 04:51 PM posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default Thanksgiving info

On Sep 24, 4:41*pm, DaleW wrote:
On Monday, September 24, 2012 3:28:21 PM UTC-4, Bi!! wrote:
Dale-As a resident New Yorker I'm looking for some guidance. *We are

spending T-day in NYC as my Son-In-Law is on assignment there. *We are

looking for a place for Thanksgiving dinner and my daughter listed a

few places that she likes: *The Red Cat,Good Restaurant and Cooks Shop

which all offer a Thanksgiving Day Menu. *Were staying at 57th and

Park Ave. * Any input is welcome. *Sorry to be so off topic.

The only one I've been to is Red Cat, and that's been a while. Nice in a kind of we're a bistro+ type style, food quite competent if not innovative. Cookshop has a very good rep (and are rumored to be corkage friendly). I don't know Good.

Sorry that I'm going to GA for Thanksgiving, would have been nice to meet you.

57th and Park- 2 blocks from Crush (and 2 short blocks from Sherry Lehmann!).

Besides T'giving dinner, for variety you are near Peking Duck house and Il Corso (both corkage friendly). if you want to splurge Daniel, a little less of a splurge Rouge Tomato.

Thanks Dale and Mark. Too bad you're travelling but I will be
returning to NYC in the spring so I'll give you a "heads-up".