Posted to alt.food.wine
DaleW DaleW is offline

Default Thanksgiving info

On Monday, September 24, 2012 3:28:21 PM UTC-4, Bi!! wrote:
> Dale-As a resident New Yorker I'm looking for some guidance. We are
>
> spending T-day in NYC as my Son-In-Law is on assignment there. We are
>
> looking for a place for Thanksgiving dinner and my daughter listed a
>
> few places that she likes: The Red Cat,Good Restaurant and Cooks Shop
>
> which all offer a Thanksgiving Day Menu. Were staying at 57th and
>
> Park Ave. Any input is welcome. Sorry to be so off topic.

The only one I've been to is Red Cat, and that's been a while. Nice in a kind of we're a bistro+ type style, food quite competent if not innovative. Cookshop has a very good rep (and are rumored to be corkage friendly). I don't know Good.

Sorry that I'm going to GA for Thanksgiving, would have been nice to meet you.

57th and Park- 2 blocks from Crush (and 2 short blocks from Sherry Lehmann!).

Besides T'giving dinner, for variety you are near Peking Duck house and Il Corso (both corkage friendly). if you want to splurge Daniel, a little less of a splurge Rouge Tomato.