Old 22-09-2012, 09:52 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default when in doubt, throw it out...

"Somebody" wrote in message
"Cheri" wrote in message
If you had been drinking a lot the night before it would be fairly
common. Nothing really dangerous about it though as far as I know.

Cheri

I've drank heavily many times and never had a sneezing fit. I think it
must have been something else... I've never been around people that drank
alot and sneezed 20 some odd times in 5 minutes.

I don't really have any severe allergies so it was odd. I think I had the
kitchen window open, so guess it was something in the air.

Many years ago I tended bar and it happened quite often.

Cheri