Posted to rec.food.cooking
Kalmia Kalmia is offline

Default slow cooker/pressure cooker? Difference?

On Sunday, September 16, 2012 4:36:57 PM UTC-4, spamtrap1888 wrote:

> I'm against kitchen appliance proliferation, so anything that does
>
> double duty is a plus.

Me too. But since I already have spent the money and have taken up the space, I am not tempted to get this 2 in 1 item. Besides, I am not convinced that multi-task items are as reliable as single use items. I think Sheldon has pontificated on this in the past, and he's prob. right.

Me, with the simple French press pot and NOT eyeing a Keurig with all its expensive pods. Cheee.......

Who saw Emeril pushing a pie maker last night? I bet some ordered it as next Xmas' -almost-useless gift.