Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Bostwick Janet Bostwick is offline

Default slow cooker/pressure cooker? Difference?

On Mon, 17 Sep 2012 07:15:16 -0400, Jim Elbrecht >
wrote:
snip

>Just FWIW- GF makes many different models. Mine has temp control, a
>flexible hinge, holds 2 lbs of pounded chicken breasts at a time, and
>has waffle and ?cake? irons. It also tilts so the grease runs out
>if you want it to-- but you can flatten it for waffles.
>http://www.amazon.com/George-Foreman...dp/B000A7W4Z2/

snip

>Jim

Yeah, so does mine. I've tried for two years to give it away at
garage sales. This year it is scheduled for the Salvation Army.
It doesn't get hot enough no matter how long you pre-heat.
Janet US