Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default Fast food health problems.Read before you eat another big mac

meph144 wrote:

> In the recent years, many experiments have been done with rats to
> illustrate the “addiction” to high fat or high sugar foods.
> The results suggest that regular consumption of high fat food can alter
> the brain biochemistry so that we crave this food.

Hear that, Brian? Bottom line though is...don't feed this stuff to your
pet rats.

> New research shows that heavy use of fast food causes the degeneration
> of genital organs over time.Most harmfull effects were found out in
> males,showing a shrinkin of an average 1cm per year.

LOL! Resorting to scare tactics now, eh.

> Consumers of fast food, compared to those who eat little or none, are
> 51% more likely to develop depression.Furthermore, a dose-response
> relationship was observed. In other words this means that the more fast
> food you consume, the greater the risk of depression.

Well, I love the stuff but I rarely eat it...maybe 2-3 times a year only.
I'm in the other 49% group though. Whenever I eat it, I've very happy and
not depressed at all.

Thankyou for this info, Mr.Foodbanterhead :-D

G.