View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)   Report Post  

Thumbs down Fast food health problems.Read before you eat another big mac

I think we all know what fast food is.
It is a type of food you can find almost anywhere which contains lots of calories, sugar, sodium and unhealthy fats.If you want some good meat better buy a chicken and fry it yourself because eating this kind of food daily is like poisoning yourself or your children!
I will present you some facts and after reading them you still want to eat this junk,its your body not mine.
It has been scientifically proven that fast foods cause a lot of diseases,etc.They are bad for your body as a whole,including brain.

Body Mass Index, BMI, is an indicator of body fat that is measured according to your weight and height. High BMI causes type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, gallstones and cancer.

Sodium is a risk factor for high blood pressure and stroke, the third leading cause of death in the United States.

In the recent years, many experiments have been done with rats to illustrate the “addiction” to high fat or high sugar foods. The results suggest that regular consumption of high fat food can alter the brain biochemistry so that we crave this food.

New research shows that heavy use of fast food causes the degeneration of genital organs over time.Most harmfull effects were found out in males,showing a shrinkin of an average 1cm per year.Some women reported bleeding but any link with this kind of food was not found yet.

Consumers of fast food, compared to those who eat little or none, are 51% more likely to develop depression.Furthermore, a dose-response relationship was observed. In other words this means that the more fast food you consume, the greater the risk of depression.

Last edited by meph144 : 13-09-2012 at 10:11 AM