Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Do you eat bread and butter at home?

"Christopher M." > wrote in message
>I eat bread just about every time I eat dinner at a restaurant.
>
> But I almost never eat it at home with dinner.
>
> Do you eat bread at home with dinner?

I rarely ever eat bread when I am out. Mainly because I usually don't know
what is in it. I had a Jimmy John's sandwich. Yuck! I had some bread at a
Greek place where they make it from scratch.

At home I might have a sandwich for dinner once in a while. I might have
stuffing. But a roll or a piece of bread with my meal? No. Never. We
didn't have it when I was growing up either.