Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Circulon pan help!

"sf" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 19:05:14 -0700, "Julie Bove"
> > wrote:
>
>> I still would like some ideas as to what might have caused the
>> food to stick to begin with. I have only ever had that happen waaaay
>> back
>> when I bought cheap non-stick skillets. They never worked very well.
>>

> You're already solved your own problem. It wore out. None of those
> coated pans last forever. Throw it out and move on.

I would think that a Circulon pan should last for many years. I think Polly
Esther hit the nail on the head with the non-stick cooking spray. In fact
I'd be willing to bet on it! If it did say that in the instructions I would
have passed it by because I never used the stuff. I have some now. Well
until I go into the kitchen again. And then it will be going bye bye.