Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Chili tonight!

I am going to be the only one eating it so it is to my taste. Lots of white
onion, green pepper and red pepper. Ground beef, kidney beans, medium salsa
and chili powder. Will taste it to see if I need more chili powder. I like
a little heat. But not too much. I do have a huge pot of it so I may have
to freeze some. I don't really want to do that but... I didn't figure
things right. I was thinking that I would eat this all week but I think I
am only going to be home for three dinners this week.

I am still getting used to the new dance schedule. Actually I just looked
at it again. I might just drop her off one night and feed her an early
dinner first. Last week I took my dinner to the studio. But I think there
will be no changes that day.

We have had to switch our shopping schedule. I now have the Target Red card
so I am trying to do the bulk of our grocery shopping there. Because they
don't have what I would call a complete grocery, I can't get everything
there. But their prices are mostly the best. So we will combine that trip
with Costco after dance now. Then we can go to Winco on the way home from
my parent's house. That should free up most Sundays for us. We can stay
home! Woo hoo! It was just making it too hard to be gone somewhere every
single day.

Angela will be having some garlic marinated chicken, a white sweet potato
and a salad. Need to get some coleslaw dressing while she is in dance. I
forgot to pick it up at Winco.