Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.animals.rights.promotion,soc.culture.usa
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Hindus Protest McDonald's

On Fri, 07 Sep 2012 20:22:11 GMT, and/or www.mantra.com/jai
(Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote:

>Hindus Protest McDonald's
>
>Hindu Press International
>Hinduism Today Magazine
>http://www.hinduismtoday.com
>Thursday, September 6, 2012
>
>Bharat, September 5, 2012 (theprovince.com): HPI Note:
>Our readers have expressed interest in the proposed
>McDonalds at two sacred spots in India, so we are running
>a few more news items on the subject.

LOL!!! The same sort of people who release mink to die worse deaths and
inflict suffering and death on both domestic and wild animals, and who destroy
medical research creating more suffering for humans and other animals, and who
can't appreciate lives of positive value for any livestock animals, and who
oppose human hunting causing more suffering for wildlife, are the same people
who protest McDonald's doing what they've been trying to get them to do for
years. LOL.....HILARIOUS, in a most pathetic way. The "thinking" behind it all
is similar though so at least such people are consistent, not that that's a good
thing in this case.