Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Dinner Tonight

"Cheri" > wrote in message
> "Karen Officer" > wrote in message
>> On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 17:11:44 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Cheri"
>> > wrote:
>>
>>>"Karen Officer" > wrote in message
>>>news >>>> On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 15:54:24 -0700, in alt.food.diabetic, "Cheri"

>>>That sound really good too. I haven't been to TJ's in awhile, is the pork
>>>roast frozen and ready to go? I think they have some really good stuff
>>>there.
>>>
>>>Cheri

>> It was from the frozen food case. I really like Trader Joe's. I just
>> wish my town had one. I end up going to Stockton or Modesto.

> Really? I go to the one in Stockton too...on Pacific Avenue.

I was really mad when we left Alameda. They were putting what appeared to
be a huge one into the mall there. They were still in the "putting in"
phase when we left. I have never lived near one. We have a little one in
Lynnwood and another little one in Everett but I don't buy enough there to
warrant going that distance.