Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Do you feel that you must eat foods you know you should not?

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> But not with this other family member. Currently we are all having dietary
> issues. So the way I see it, the rest of the family should be fine with it
> if we say that we do not want dessert. But no. We are being pushed and
> pushed and pushed. Well not me so much because I think by now they all know
> that I say that I do not want to eat dessert. I don't think they believe me
> in any way shape or form and they keep trying to tempt me with things but
> all that does is make me angry.

the problem here isn't your other family members, it's that you allow them to
ignore your dietary wishes...and the reason you do that is so that you can come
here after every family meal and complain about what your family is trying to do
to you. You are enabling their behaviour and it is entirely your fault