Old 03-09-2012, 01:38 AM posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med.nutrition
Cindy Fuller[_2_] Cindy Fuller[_2_] is offline

Default Spleen-friendly diet

In article ,
Mark Thorson wrote:

I'd never heard of a spleen-friendly diet, but leave it
to your most reliable source of dietary advice to tell us
about it.

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/7926383.html

Mark,

Thanks for reminding me why I no longer read "sci.med.nutrition".

Several years ago I was found to have splenosis. My spleen was ruptured
in an auto accident many years ago, and some of the cells that didn't
get removed took up residence on my left kidney in two spots. I'm not
sure I need to encourage these spleenettes by dietary or other means.

Cindy

--
C.J. Fuller

Delete the obvious to email me