Posted to rec.food.cooking,sci.med.nutrition

Default Spleen-friendly diet

John H. Gohde wrote:

> > Is it true that nerds voluntarily have their humor glands removed so
> > they can wallow in "science" stuff all day long?

> No one cares about your opinion. You clearly do NOT know what you are
> talking about.

Hmmm.... Checklist for nerdism:

• immediate adoption of defensive posture
• unqualified dismissal of unsettling data points
• inappropriate use of EMPHASIS
• inability to comprehend subtext
• patent insecurity about claimed intellectual credentials

Three hits means you might only suffer from arrested development. Four
hits means you are borderline paranoid. Five hits means you're a
ticking bomb who should be confined for the safety of your neighbors.

If you post your address, we'll contact the authorities on your behalf
and have you committed.