Posted to rec.food.cooking
Tommy Joe Tommy Joe is offline

Default The most neutral oil I've ever tasted

On Sep 1, 1:13*pm, gtr > wrote:

> "***" on his mind a lot, and a rather insistent need to tell us how
> much he likes big tits. *Why it's so important to advertise his
> heterosexuality and to expose the "gayness" lurking in every corner of
> the pantry is difficult to say with any assuredness. But very easy to
> guess.

I don't know the guy you're talking about but I do know something
about homosexuality. The guy likes big tits because tits are like
balls and the nipples are like cocks. He likes snuggling up to a
large ballsack, taking an occasional casual lick of the dick, which in
this case would be the nipples. It has been proved by gayness
scholars that there is indeed a correlation between love of tits and
love of ballsacks and dicks.

TJ