Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Do you eat tofu?

Peppermint Patootie > wrote:
: In article >,
: "W. Baker" > wrote:

: > Julie Bove > wrote:
: >
: > : "Nick Cramer" > wrote in message
: > : >
: > : > Un has used it in soups, noodle and Thai curry dishes for me. She's added
: > : > fish, chicken, pork, daikon, bok choi and of course, garlic, mushroom,
: > : > ginger, hot peppers, etc. It seems to absorb the flavors of what it's
: > : > cooked with.
: >
: > : Thanks!
: >
: > If your husband like hot and sour soup, it can be made vegetarian without
: > a meat broth. I don't have a recipe but had one from a package of tofu at
: > one time. You might try gooling for it. You can make a peppery as you
: > like and that is the source of the heat for that soup.
: >
: > Wendy

: I think I posted a recipe for sour-hot soup here a few months ago.

: PP
: --
: "What you fail to understand is that criticising established authority by means
: of argument and evidence is a crucial aspect of how science works."
: - Chris Malcolm
I seem to remember that too, but I checked my recipe file but had not
saved it. Perhaps too much pork or something like that, because I just
love that soup!

Wendy