Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default The most neutral oil I've ever tasted

On Friday, August 31, 2012 7:44:38 PM UTC-5, Brooklyn1 wrote:
> Bwrrryan wrote:
>

> >The most neutral oil I've ever tasted is EVKY.

K-Y Jelly is not an oil. Also, it has a rather sweet taste, not neutral. I used to use K-Y as hair gel because it was unscented, and worked great. I remember one time I was partying in this old cemetery with some other punk rockers. It was probably 1983 or '84, and I asked this one chick how she got her Mohawk to stay so stiff. She told me, a mixture of egg whites and sugar. An hour or two later, I ended up tasting her hair. Ick! She had omitted one detail. After the egg white/sugar mix had dried, she had sprayed it with hairspray. I even still remember the brand, Rave.

I'm this old guy who has been happily married for 26+ years, but you seem to harbor this fantasy that I'm ***. Weird.

--Bryan