Old 30-08-2012, 02:17 PM posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default 1988 Chateau Lynch Bages

On Aug 29, 11:47*pm, Mark Lipton wrote:
DaleW wrote:
On Wednesday, August 29, 2012 5:18:29 PM UTC-4, Mark Lipton wrote:
Great note, Bill. *I've really liked the '88 right bank Bdx that
I've

had, including this wine some years ago.

Damn, they moved Pauillac?

Gah!! My dyslexic brain at work again.

Mark Lipton

I figured that was a slip. Nice catch Dale! :-)

Sometimes it's hard to remember just how far wine prices have gone
until you look back. I just checked and futures price on 2010 LB is
$160. In any case the wine was good, probably won't get much better
and stylistically it's in my sweet spot.