Posted to alt.food.wine
Bi!! Bi!! is offline

Default NV Agrapart Champagne Blanc de Blanc "Terroirs"

I was gifted a bottle by a buddy in the business and told to try it
and buy it. It retails in Ohio for about $50. I opened it last night
with grilled chicken and sweet corn with eggplant salad. It was quite
cold when I opened it and it was fairly tight and dry without a lot of
character. A bit of yeasty bread dough on the nose and tight saline
minerality on the finish. After warming up a bit in the
glass...voila!! Very complex layers of lime, stone fruits, vanilla
and chalk. A winner and a definate buy. "A-"