Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Thanks Cheri!

I made the celery salad but not exactly right. I was in a hurry so just did
plain slices. And I forgot to buy fresh parsley so I mixed some dried into
the dressing. I only bought two lemons but they were huge. I didn't
measure the juice or the oil. Just eyeballed it but I wound up with more
juice to oil and too much dressing for the amount of celery I had. But it
was VERY good. Both Angela and I loved it. Husband though was being a big
old doo doo head and refused to even try it. Fine! More for us then.
Angela had the cheese on hers and I only had the walnuts. Probably
shouldn't have eaten it though because now my stomach is feeling a bit
uncertain but... It's very hot here (well for here) today so that was good
to have for dinner.