Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default I think I have an eating disorder!

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> I doubt that my Dr. could be of any help. And I don't see him for a few
> months. I am pretty sure that it has to do with stopping the
> Metoclopramide.

I love it. She's ill but doesn't think her doctor can help. She's entitled to
some of the finest medical help in the world and isn't even interested. It's not
like she's asked for help and disagrees with it, she's just rejected the
possibility of help. Once more demonstrating her masochism