Posted to alt.atheism,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan
BroilJAB BroilJAB is offline

Default Theists are destroying America ( Theists can't understand what atheism means ( Dietary ethics))

"james g. keegan jr." > wrote:

> > It is an unfortunate human tendency to label everyone as either "for" or
> > "against," "friend" or "enemy." The truth is not so clear-cut.
> >
> > Atheism is the position that runs logically counter to theism;Shut the **** up. This isn't about religious belief.

America was not established to have any dominant ideology, The United
States was meant to be 'a free marketplace of ideas,' where every
opinion could be heard and considered. Today we must consider the
various ideas and opinions as they are presented in great newspapers and
reference books.

And so it is of the utmost importance that these ideas and opinions be
presented honestly, by the people who accept them, believe in them, and
are convinced they are the best answers to the problems under
consideration. Then, and only then, will people have any real
opportunity to make an intelligent decision about the beliefs they are
investigating. The American people have a right to know that in Atheism
there is a moral, sensible, and scientific alternative to religion.