Posted to alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,sci.skeptic
Bob Casanova Bob Casanova is offline

Default Christian morality? Kill all the women and children ( Dietary ethics)

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 11:38:36 -0500, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by BroilJAB
>:

>> > Well, actually, no, on this particular occasion it is clear that that
>> > is not what he means.He's bullshitting. He's equivocating on "unborn animals", as Dutch has

>> already patiently explained to you. He's done this before.****wit *always* means, in his bullshit expressions of his core
>> bullshit, unconceived "future farm animals." That's what he means.

>So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to
>kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you
>are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman
>who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found
>four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they
>brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.

The fact that you seem to believe this is even remotely
relevant to the subject is your problem.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless