Posted to alt.atheism,alt.food.vegan,sci.skeptic
BroilJAB BroilJAB is offline

Default Christian morality? Kill all the women and children ( Dietary ethics)

George Plimpton > wrote:

> >> He's bullshitting, trying to be cute. We know that what he means is
> >> "future farm animals" that haven't even been conceived.

> > Well, actually, no, on this particular occasion it is clear that that
> > is not what he means.He's bullshitting. He's equivocating on "unborn animals", as Dutch has

> already patiently explained to you. He's done this before.****wit *always* means, in his bullshit expressions of his core
> bullshit, unconceived "future farm animals." That's what he means.

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to
kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you
are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman
who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found
four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they
brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan.