Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

Default Dietary ethics

****wit David Harrison, convicted felon in Buford, GA, lied:

> On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 04:35:56 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
> wrote:
>
>> If someone makes two statements about what they believe that
>> contradict one another, then how do you tell which one is the lie?

> Here's how we know George has been lying about this for years.

I'm *not* lying about it, ****wit. You *do* believe the "unborn
animals" will experience a "loss" if something "prevents" them from
being conceived and born and "getting to experience life." This has
been proved.

Here's how we know you were lying when you said you considered the
unconceived farm animals to be just "nothing", ****wit:

The animals that will be raised for us to eat
are more than just "nothing", because they
*will* be born unless something stops their
lives from happening. Since that is the case,
if something stops their lives from happening,
whatever it is that stops it is truly "denying"
them of the life they otherwise would have had.
****wit - 12/09/1999