Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Dietary ethics

On Tue, 31 Jul 2012 04:35:56 -0700 (PDT), Rupert >
wrote:

>If someone makes two statements about what they believe that
>contradict one another, then how do you tell which one is the lie?

Here's how we know Goob has been lying about this for years. All the years
he's been lying about what I believe, Goo has also been aware that:

"in the very next sentence, you claim that you don't
believe the animals exist before conception" - Goo

Here's the whole quote proving the Goober has known the entire time he has been
lying to people about this, and dishonestly posts only part of the quote in his
contemptible attempt to promote one of his favorite lies:

"Yes, it is the unborn animals that will be born if
nothing prevents that from happening, that would
experience the loss if their lives are prevented.
I don't believe that the individual animals exist
in any way before they are conceived, but I am
also aware that billions more animals *will* exist
as a result of the farming industry if nothing
(like ARAs) prevents it from happening. To me that
is a major aspect to take into consideration."

So we know Goo is deliberately lying. The question is WHY is Goo lying about
this particular thing, and making such a strong attempt to promote his lies? So
what if I did believe in multiple lives as billions of people do...so what??? I
don't. I do consider the possibility but don't have any true belief about it.
But what if I did? Why is it so important to the Goober to try to make people
believe this particular thing? How could Goo think it could possibly make him
ethically superior if he fools someone into believing his lies?