Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic

Default Dietary ethics

On 8/2/2012 11:26 AM, Dutch wrote:
> Rupert wrote:

>>> He's inconsistent and a liar too. For example he claims to believe that
>>> Jonathan Ball and I are vegans ("eliminationists"). It is not plausible
>>> to me that even he could actually believe that. I think that means he's
>>> lying, unless you have another explanation.

>> Do you have any idea what would motivate him to lie?

> He is not prepared to accept that opponents of AR disagree with his pet
> argument.

He is either unable or unwilling to understand that his pet argument is
garbage. It has been demolished; there was never anything substantive
to it.

It does seem too implausible that ****wit wouldn't know that his
argument was destroyed more than a decade ago (actually, close to a
century ago.) The fact he sticks with it is part of the compelling
evidence that he is merely a troll.