Sarit Chatterje Sarit Chatterje is offline
Member

Default Great Experience At Goldbrick

I recently went to Goldbrick at Mukti World, kolkata. I have been to a lot of restaurants as i love food but my experience at Goldbrick was different from all my previous experiences. The food there is awesome and being a multicuisine restaurant you can choose between pastas and risottos to kebabs. In addition to the yummy food their ambiance has a very international feel to it. I simply loved the restaurant. So if you are in Kolkata or planning to come here make it a point you visit Goldbrick.