Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Dietary ethics

On Sun, 29 Jul 2012 18:52:01 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:43:25 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>You

>> Goober as always if you want people to think you think you disagree with
>>yourself about any of your quotes then YOU need to try explaining HOW you want
>>people to think you think you do. But you can't even make an attempt Goob
>>because you agree with yourself about every bit of it. You agree with yourself
>>about every one of the quotes I presented, Goo.

>You only showed that you're an incompetent liar.

If you want anyone to think I'm lying Goob, it's up to YOU to try explaining
how you want them to think you think you disagree with yourself about ANY OF
your claims. Since you can't Goober, it's a clear sign that you do agree with
yourself about every one of your quotes and can't even pretend that you don't.