Rocky

Default Big Drum Smokers

Hi Michael,

If you take out the charcoal grate and ring, and take off the lid, it should
fit fine in the trunk laid down horizontally. You might need a couple bungee
cords to secure the trunk lid just in case it doesn't close completely.

I fit two 55 gallon drums at a time in the back of my old 2-door subaru
hatchback GL. Unfortunately, I didn't have my truck back then when I was
buying the drums used for the smokers, so I loaded 2 at a time per trip.

Do you have any friends or relatives that own a pickup truck?

I believe Charlotte is about 2 hours from here.

"Michael" > wrote in message

> "Rocky" > wrote in message
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > I live in western North Carolina near Hendersonville. About 30 minutes

> from
> > Asheville.

> I live east of Charlotte and one of your BDS's wouldn't fit too well in

the