Posted to rec.food.cooking
John Kuthe[_2_] John Kuthe[_2_] is offline

Default Sweet potato fries

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 18:15:35 -0400, Gary > wrote:

>Never had them before but after hearing that Burger King now offers them, I
>decided to try them. They sound good.
>
>I went to the grocery store on Saturday and I was going to walk across the
>street to Burger King to try some. Instead, I just bought one sweet potato
>to make them at home.
>
>I just cut one up and fried it and while draining I put on some salt and
>pepper.
>
>YUM! Good stuff.
>
>Guess I'll still try the BK ones sometime soon to compare.
>
>Gary

I get the sweet potato fries at Pappy's Smokehouse BBQ here in STL:

http://www.pappyssmokehouse.com/Menu.php

YUM!!! And Pappy's has some of the best smoked ribs too! Can't speak
to anything eklse they make cause I always get the ribs!

John Kuthe...