Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Zucchini latkes?

Peppermint Patootie > wrote:
: In article >,
: "W. Baker" > wrote:

: > Well, if you liked them, you are all set for Channuka:-) You nw have a
: > new hliday to celebrate(an get kids presents for). If you like the
: > garlic andthe scapes are not available all year round, why not use a
: > garlic press for smaller particles?

: My luncheon companion is Jewish, and I suggested that for a winter
: festival meal, one could add minced sweet red pepper, and then they'd be
: a multi-cultural food item! The zucchini made them very green. :-)

: Priscilla

Oh, God no! The Christmas latke. Make them in a ring shape with pimento
on toop and hang them on the tree. you would have to fry them nice and
crisp. that's all we need:-)

Wendy