projekt projekt is offline
Member

Hmm, nice idea about trying the interesting things, I think a lot of decent food goes untried in restaurants due to having to pay for them as meals. But the only point with a buffet is, if, for instance you had an Indian buffet (albeit with a wider range of food), would people perceive it as any different to a standard one? And would most buffet customers even want such a wide range of food? It sounds stereotypical but I've always had the image of buffet customers going to a restaurant just wanting a "decent" meal for a low price, but not necessarily too bothered about food quality, although perhaps I've got this image from experience!