Posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.food.vegan,alt.agnosticism,alt.atheism,sci.skeptic
dh@. dh@. is offline

Default Dietary ethics

On Mon, 02 Jul 2012 23:44:09 -0700, Dutch > wrote:

>Rupert wrote:

>>> There is nothing inherently unethical about eating meat.

>> It is unclear whether you disagree with my statement.
>>

>It is unclear whether you disagree with his.

Rupert doesn't know what to think. He wants to be an eliminationist and an
AW supporter both at the same time, but since it doesn't work that way he can't
figure out what he thinks he thinks. He doesn't want to "give up" either
completely different position. As do you, he also still takes refuge in the
misnomer and is afraid to give it up.