M J Carley

Default Starbucks Obstructing First Union Vote

In the referenced article, writes:

>(Raises hand.)

>"Because the workers' paradise, freed from the constricting boa of
>the capitalist parasites, is overflowing with bountiful products,
>rightfully belonging to ALL the proletarians of the world, struggling
>as they are under stifling weight of oppressive capitalist incubus,
>comrade!"

If you can find it, you need to hear Atilla the Stockbroker's `North
Korea mourns Comrade Mickey Finn of T. Rex'. I can't find an MP3
online, unfortunately but you might be able to dig it out somewhere.
--
E' la storia di un pasticciere, trotzkista, un pasticciere trotzkista
nell'Italia degli anni '50. E' un film musicale.

No MS attachments:
http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html