Posted to rec.food.restaurants
Shawn Hirn Shawn Hirn is offline

Default New Restaurant - Opinions Required!

In article >,
projekt > wrote:

> Hi, I am just working on the idea of a new restaurant, which basically
> offers an alternative cuisine, for instance Portuguese, Belgian,
> Swedish...
>
> As a customer, would this appeal to you? Also, what would you like to
> see from a restaurant that most do not offer already?
>
> I would be grateful for any feedback,

Not enough information. Too vague. You need to be more specific. I know
nothing about Portuguese and Belgian cuisine. I visited Sweden for once
a few years ago on vacation and I enjoyed it. Swedish food might be
appealing. Are you talking about an Ikea style cafe or something formal,
or in between? When I consider eating at a new restaurant, I look at the
place's menu, prices, and location as key factors in my decision.