Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default How Do You Best Like Chicken Prepared?

On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 19:36:41 +0000 (UTC),
(Steve Pope) wrote:

> Sqwertz > wrote:
>
> >(Bone-in skinless breasts seems kinda silly anyway - I haven't seen
> >them for practically ever)

> I noticed that compared to boneless chicken breasts, they do not
> flop around, curl up, or otherwise change their shape as much while
> you are cooking them. Maybe there is some sort of advantage to this.

I don't have a problem with skinless, boneless chicken breasts doing
anything weird either... except for the fact that I don't like white
meat as well as I like dark ( which I prefer skinless and boneless
too) - they're fine.