Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Behind the Scenes at a McDonald's Burger Shoot

On 25/06/2012 8:01 PM, notbob wrote:
> On 2012-06-25, Tara > wrote:
>>
>> "McDonald's in Canada answers the question "Why does your food look
>> different in the advertising than what is in the store?" with this

> In the US, it's perfectly legal to "enhance" reality and shoot pics
> that are not even remotely close to what's being sold over the
> counter. I can't find the link, but it's been discussed, here,
> before.

I was disappointed to hear learn how little little pure fruit juice has
to be in a product for it to be called pure fruit juice. Call me old
fashioned or just plan naive, but I had been under the impression that
pure fruit juice would be just that.... pure fruit juice.