Jennifer Huebl

Default Vegan restaurants - New York, Nashville, Memphis

In article >,
says...
> I've recently started seeing someone who is a vegan. We're going to be
> taking a trip in a couple of weeks - flying to New York and staying
> there for 2 days, then driving to Memphis via Nashville. We'll be
> staying in Memphis for about 1 days, then returning to New York.

This is my favorite resource for veggie restaurant listings:

http://www.vegetarian-restaurants.net/usa/index.html

The BEST vegan place in NYC hands down is VP2 in the Village. I've never
met anyone (veggie or not) who doesn't love that place. And the prices
are incredibly reasonable as well. It's not to be missed!!

J.C.