Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default Another ban on Big Gulps!

In article >, "Julie Bove" >
wrote:

> This was just on the news tonight. Now in Cambridge MA. What is with this?
> Too much like big brother to me and I don't like it. I don't even like
> sugary or in the case of this country high fructose corn syrupy drinks to
> begin with. Heck, I'm not even that big on juice because I don't think it's
> all that healthy. Eat the whole fruit or veg! But I don't like this at
> all.
>
> What's next? Limiting the size of our pizza? No! You can't have a large.
> You can only have the personal size and I am counting everyone in your
> party! Limiting the amount of candy we can buy? Doing away with bulk
> foods? Where does it end?

As you don't express any reason why this bothers you, you know something like
freedom of choice or the right of everyone to die of diabetes or obesity, one
has to presume that this is yet another of your meaningless rants.