Posted to rec.food.cooking
Somebody Somebody is offline

Default something I've noticed about this group

"Brooklyn1" <Gravesend1> wrote in message
> On 18 Jun 2012 14:09:46 GMT, notbob > wrote:
>
>>On 2012-06-18, Somebody > wrote:
>>
>>> And people here still use the word "Usenet"

>>No doubt cuz they understand that's precisely what it was, is, and
>>will probably remain so.
>>
>>What I've noticed about you is, you never post ANYTHING pertaining to
>>cooking, even tangentially. I mean zero, zip, nada. Do you even know
>>how? Not that yer an obnoxious lout or in any way offensive in yer
>>presence, here, but this is, after all, a cooking newsgroup, who's
>>main purpose is to discuss the subject of COOKING! ...using the nntp
>>protocol ....distributed worldwide on usenet servers.
>>
>>('hem)
>>
>>nb

> Somebody Newbie is a shit stirrer here to cause trouble, **** em@!

congratulations-- you are the first person I've noticed here to post an
obscenity.. And you are the one who posted "good riddance, to bad rubbish"
about a fellow human being struggling with addiction. A man that when the
riots started told people: can't we all just get along?

What will Rodney King's relatives say about you when you thrust off this
mortal coil?