Posted to rec.food.cooking
Somebody Somebody is offline

Default something I've noticed about this group

"notbob" > wrote in message
> On 2012-06-18, Somebody > wrote:
>
>> And people here still use the word "Usenet"

> No doubt cuz they understand that's precisely what it was, is, and
> will probably remain so.
>
> What I've noticed about you is, you never post ANYTHING pertaining to
> cooking, even tangentially. I mean zero, zip, nada. Do you even know
> how? Not that yer an obnoxious lout or in any way offensive in yer
> presence, here, but this is, after all, a cooking newsgroup, who's
> main purpose is to discuss the subject of COOKING! ...using the nntp
> protocol ....distributed worldwide on usenet servers.
>
> ('hem)
>
> nb

Sir, I have asked cooking questions: what to do with a plethora of
zucchini. And if oil on a pan goes bad. And if butter left out is okay to
eat, and others. Granted some were not cooking related, but Sheldon posted
about "good riddance, to bad garbage." ...I don't really have any recipes
to post or advice to give because I'm not a very good cook. I try, but
other people's cooking always tastes better... Like some have said, I'm
more of an adder than creator when it comes to cooking.